Friday 10th November
We did it in 2013 for the 40th and we did it in 2018 for the 45th and NOW…. 2023 in Melbourne marks 50 years from when The Rolling Stones sizzled at Kooyong Tennis Centre during a matinee performance on their infamous ‘Exile On Main Street’ World Tour in 1973.
After a highly acclaimed sold out show at the Corner Hotel in April, the Yarraville Club will present an encore performance to again celebrate the so-called ‘Temperature Rising’ Stones’ Kooyong show on its 50th anniversary. A track-for-track live tribute will be performed by specifically created local all-star act THE MONKEY MEN, featuring Tim Rogers on lead vocals, Andre Warhurst (Rare Byrds) & Davey Lane (You Am I) on guitars, Stephen Hadley (Tex Perkins) on bass, Matthew Cotter (Even) on drums, Bruce Haymes (former-Renee Geyer) on keys, Jack Howard (ex-Hunters & Collectors) & Ben Marsland on horns and Eliza & Talei Wolfgramm on backing vocals.
And in an incomparable coup, our support act will again be Madder Lake who opened for The Rolling
Stones at Kooyong in 1973….
- Dinner & Show $125.50 +bf
- Reserved A Seating Front $77.00 +bf
- Reserved B Seating Rear $65.00 +bf
- Reserved C Seating $55.00 +bf
- General Admission $55.00 +bf
- GA On the Door $60.00 (if available)
- Dinner & Show Doors Open: 6.45pm
- Reserved Seating Doors Open: 8.00pm
- General Admission Doors Open 8.00pm
- Showtime: Support : 8.30pm, Main Act: 9.30pm
LOOKING TO DINE BEFORE A SHOW? Check out your options HERE